Welcome to episode #299 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I was honored to share the stage with Martin Lindstrom at The Art of Marketing last month in Toronto. If you listen to this Podcast and read my Blog but you've never heard of Martin Lindstrom, please drop everything and pick up each and every one of his brilliant marketing books. His last three gems are, Brandwashed, Buyology and BrandSense that should not be missed. Right after the event, Martin was kind enough to spend some time with me discussing everything from ethics in marketing to what we truly know about people and how they react and interact with brands. If you thought I was a massive marketing nerd, you ain't seen nothing yet! Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 35:38.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- CTRL ALT DEL is coming in Spring 2013.
- In conversation with Martin Lindstrom.
- Follow Martin on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #299 - Host: Mitch Joel.