Welcome to episode #294 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast.What does it take to create and nurture a modern marketing agency in this day and age? The answer is not as obvious as it used to be. From choosing the right services to offer and finding the proper pricing structure, to being able to clearly identify your services to your clients and potential clients, it's a complex business to build and (sometimes) an even harder business offering to sell to clients. Paul Roetzer grapples with this - each and every day - as he builds his own marketing agency, PR 20/20, by trying to use a very different model. The Cleveland-based marketing professional has a deep affinity for inbound marketing and new pricing models, which he shares in his first business book, The Marketing Agency Blueprint - The handbook for building hybrid, PR, SEO, Content, Advertising, and Web firms. We dig deep into some of the tougher questions, and as you will hear, it doesn't always end with a definite answer, but with more questions and more experimentation (in the great tradition of entrepreneurship). Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 52:50.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #41 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Paul Roetzer.
- PR 20/20.
- The Marketing Agency Blueprint.
- Follow Paul on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #294 - Host: Mitch Joel.