Welcome to episode #290 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. If you still wonder how to make money on a Blog or what the future of publishing looks like, look no further than Michael Stelzner and his "magazine" Social Media Examiner. In a few short years, Michael has proven that not only does Social Media work to build a new media empire, but yes, you can make money (good and serious money) with a Blog. If you're struggling with what it takes to make compelling content that not only sticks with users, but gets them to share it and talk about, then this episode is just for you. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 40:19.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #41 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with: Michael Stelzner.
- Social Media Examiner.
- Follow Michael on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #290 - Host: Mitch Joel.