Welcome to episode #286 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. It's a New Year... so what does that mean? Well, if you ask Avinash Kaushik (the Digital Marketing Evangelist at Google and author of the best-selling business books, Web Analytics - An Hour A Day and Web Analytics 2.0), us Digital Marketers are going to be doing more... a whole lot more in the coming year(s). As big and fast as Social Media has changed the way that brands engage with consumers, things are going to evolve all that much more as location, mobile and more converge in this massive evolution. There's no doubt that both Avinash and I are bullish on these new opportunities, so you're going hear a lot of excitement and agreement on this episode, but it's also filled with our passion and desire to see our industry change and evolve at a much quicker pace. Please allow me to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very healthy and Happy New Year. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 52:56.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #41 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with: Avinash Kaushik.
- Blogger at Occam's Razor.
- Author of Web Analytics - An Hour A Day and Web Analytics 2.0.
- On top of that, he is also the Digital Marketing Evangelist for Google.
- Avinash's start-up: Market Motive.
- You can follow Avinash on Twitter too.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #286 - Host: Mitch Joel.