Welcome to episode #285 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Are you ready for some tough love? I often find that that brands have millions of questions about sales and marketing, but most of them are thinly veiled complaints about how they don't have the time or budget to make a lot of the strategies and tactics come to life. It becomes that much more depressing when you start uncovering that few brands are doing the bare bone basics well (if at all). Marcus Sheridan (known to many as The Sales Lion) brings a dash of motivational content coupled with a healthy helping of reality-based concepts that will make some of the most seasoned Marketers smack their heads with a, "why am I not doing this!" kind of motion. Before we dive into the discussion, please allow me to wish you (and yours) a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday season. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 46:10.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #41 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with: Marcus Sheridan.
- The Sales Lion.
- Follow Marcus on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #285 - Host: Mitch Joel.