Welcome to episode #284 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Brands act like machines because brands are not people. That seems obvious enough, but John Morgan is here to explain how brands are still made up of people and how we all interact can change not only the face of marketing, but the business landscape. His first business book, Brand Against The Machine - How to Build Your Brand, Cut Through the Marketing Noise and Stand Out from the Competition, was recently released and he's here to discuss the new brand blueprint that he thinks will make brands a little less like machines... and more like us. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 50:09.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #41 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with: John Morgan.
- Brand Against The Machine.
- Follow John on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #284 - Host: Mitch Joel.