Welcome to episode #281 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. This is also episode #40 of Media Hacks. Joining me for this chat is C.C. Chapman, Hugh McGuire and Julien Smith. In a world of unconferences, crowdsourcing and Social Media, it's surprising how many people struggle with the messages coming out of the Occupy Wall Street movement. If anything, it is a testament to everything that has been built in these online channels for the past decade. In this episode, we look at the media, the messages and how - in a world of media fragmentation - we can't be freaked out when people's messages become fragmented as well. This is not so much about politics as it is about the media, messages and the social implications of power and publishing. As with all episodes of Media Hacks, some of the language is not safe for work (blame Julien). Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 58:57.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #40 of Media Hacks features:
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- Missing in action:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Pepper-Spray Cop meme.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #281 - Host: Mitch Joel.