Welcome to episode #280 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. What's going on up there? I mean in your brain. Is it possible that our marketing efforts can embed themselves so deep in our psyche that it makes Inception look like The Sound of Music? You may have heard about neuromarketing and how major companies leverage things like brain scans and more to better understand how a brand resonates with consumers, well Roger Dooley is here to show us how every business (small, medium and large) can leverage this information (and it doesn't cost much!) to better brand and market their wares. Dooley is best know for his Blog, Neuromarketing, and just recently released his first book, Brainfluence - 100 Ways to Persuade and Convince Consumers with Neuromarketing. If you're curious to know how deep a brand can go, this Podcast is for you. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 42:01.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #40 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Roger Dooley.
- Neuromarketing Blog.
- Follow Roger on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #280 - Host: Mitch Joel.