Welcome to episode #278 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Do you know what the ultimate question for your business is? The evolution of customer service and brand loyalty is a topic that has captured the imagination of Fred Reichheld for over twenty years. In 1996, the Bain Fellow published his first book, The Loyalty Effect: The Hidden Force Behind Growth, Profits, and Lasting Value. Recently, Reichheld (along with co-author, Rob Markey) published a newly updated version of his 2006 seminal book, The Ultimate Question (now titled, The Ultimate Question 2.0). So, in case you were wondering, the ultimate question is: "How likely is it that you would recommend this company to a friend or colleague?" A businesses ability to not only understand the answer to this question, but to benchmark their success, led Reichheld to create and champion the Net Promoter Score System - which companies (the world over) now use to define how much love their consumers have for them. It was an honor that Fred agreed to take part in this chat. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 34:35.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #40 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Fred Reichheld.
- Co-author of The Ultimate Question 2.0 (with Rob Markey).
- Net Promoter Score.
- Fred's other books include The Loyalty Effect and Loyalty Rules!
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #278 - Host: Mitch Joel.