Welcome to episode #276 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. If you're thinking about online communities, conversations and the true power of Social Media, you need to be following Valeria Maltoni. She helped build Fast Company Magazine's online community back in the day and since then, Valeria has become a true advocate for the power of marketers to build online communities and how to leverage and nurture online influencers as brand champions. Her highly popular Blog, Conversation Agent, acts as a hub for many of her peers in the Marketing industry and is a "must-read" Blog (I'm in that lot!). She's been a guest of the show before, and now we're here to discuss the business behind conversations... and if there truly is one. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 45:50.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #40 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Valeria Maltoni.
- Conversation Agent.
- Follow Valeria on Twitter.
- Connect with Valeria on Facebook.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #276 - Host: Mitch Joel.