Welcome to episode #275 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. When one person, a MacBook computer and an iPad can create a multi-million (or multi-billion!) dollar business, it changes the face of business as we know it. This evolution of business has given rise to a nation of startups. The challenge is that resources are still tight, they are being developed on razor sharp budgets and everyone is trying to figure out how to become the next Mark Zuckerburg or Steve Jobs. The reality is that most people will fail. Thankfully, many entrepreneurs have walked this path before, and they are sharing how to think and build a modern startup. One of the latest innovations is the concept of The Lean Startup that was created by Eric Ries. In the past little while, Eric published his first book on the topic, The Lean Startup. Now, whether you're starting a new business or thinking desperately about innovation within a bigger organization, the concepts that Eric talks about are fascinating. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 39:30.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #40 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Eric Ries.
- Eric's book is called, The Lean Startup.
- His Blog is: Startup Lessons Learned.
- You can also follow Eric on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #275 - Host: Mitch Joel.