Welcome to episode #271 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Jeff Jarvis has a sharp tongue. Meaning: he is opinionated and often right about how New Media intersects with our traditional ways and what this impact has on our society. His first business book, What Would Google Do?, was a massive best-seller. His latest, Public Parts, looks set to topple it. Along with that, his Blog, BuzzMachine, is a complete source of media goodness as he continues to explore how our society adapts to the new ways in which we communicate and share information. When he's not doing interesting public media projects with Twitter or hashtags, you can find him working on the interactive journalism program and the new business models for news project at the City University of New York's Graduate School of Journalism. It's always a pleasure speaking with Jeff and I'm always honored when he takes the time to connect. I know you will too. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 48:47.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #40 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- This week we're in conversation with Jeff Jarvis.
- HIs Blog is: BuzzMachine.
- HIs first book is, What Would Google Do?
- His brand new business book is, Public Parts.
- Jeff is the associate professor and director of the interactive journalism program and the new business models for news project at the City University of New York's Graduate School of Journalism.
- Make sure to follow Jeff on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #271 - Host: Mitch Joel.