Welcome to episode #270 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Jason Falls is a New Media pro. He's proud to call himself a Social Media Consultant and he is, without question, one of the names you'll often hear bandied around when it comes to the best people to follow on Twitter or one of the better Bloggers to read. His Blog is called, Social Media Explorer, but he also runs an online training community called, Exploring Social Media. This week, his first business book, No Bullshit Social Media, was published (the book was co-written by Erik Deckers). He's been on the show before and it's always a good time. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 45:37.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #40 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- This week we're in conversation with Jason Falls.
- Social Media Explorer.
- Exploring Social Media.
- Jason's book is, No Bullshit Social Media, co-written with Erik Deckers.
- Make sure to follow Jason on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #270 - Host: Mitch Joel.