Welcome to episode #269 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. If you have never heard an episode of The Beancast podcast with Bob Knorpp, stop listening to this and pop over to check out (at least) one of his episodes. Along with being a writer for Ad Age, Knorpp's Beancast is a staple in the advertising industry news diet. Each week he grabs a handful of very diverse advertising luminaries and digs down deep into the current hot topics (I've had the pleasure of being a guest on a handful of episodes - the non-luminary ones, no doubt). In this episodes we discuss everything from the merits of audio podcasting to the current state of advertising and if true marketing integration is happening or if we're still stuck in a world filled with sucky 30-second spots. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 49:07.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #40 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- This week we're in conversation with Bob Knorpp from The Beancast.
- He also writes for Ad Age.
- You can also follow Bob on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #269 - Host: Mitch Joel.