Welcome to episode #268 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. This is also episode #39 of Media Hacks. Joining me for this chat is both Chris Brogan and C.C. Chapman. We tackle a whole bunch of topics, but mostly meander through the resignation of Steve Jobs from Apple and what this means to technology and marketing. We then segue into Chris' new book, Google+ for Business: How Google's Social Network Changes Everything and our conversation goes into a whole bunch of different places about individuals online, the new media and how we're constantly grappling with value, business and making it all connect. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 55:39.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- This is episode #39 of Media Hacks and it features:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Not present...
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- This week's music: David Usher 'St. Lawrence River'.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #268 - Host: Mitch Joel.