Welcome to episode #264 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Mark W. Schaefer over at Grow Blog just published his first business book, The Tao of Twitter, so beyond a conversation about why the world needs another book about Twitter, we also spent a boatload of time discussing and dissecting power, influence and the Social Web. While you may have read or heard about this topic before, the landscape continues to evolve and we dive much deeper (well beyond the value of Klout scores and the ROI of a Facebook "like") into the murky waters of presumed compliance and more. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 59:28.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- I'm even on Google +!
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #39 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Mark W. Schaefer.
- Mark's Blog is: Grow.
- Follow Mark on Twitter.
- Buy Mark's new book, The Tao of Twitter.
- This weeks music: David Usher.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #264 - Host: Mitch Joel.