Welcome to episode #262 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. This is also episode #38 of Media Hacks... and, we're back! Chris Brogan, Hugh McGuire and I dig deep into Google + - the new online social network from Google that has over 10 million users in under two weeks and over one billion items shared. We look at what this new entry into Social Media means to Facebook, Twitter, business and beyond. If you're curious about Google + and the ever-changing landscape of our digital lives, I highly recommend you take a listen to this episode of Media Hacks. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 53:48.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- I'm even on Google +!
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- This is episode #38 of Media Hacks (finally!) and it features:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- No-shows this episode (so weak!):
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- This is the Google + conversation.
- This weeks music? Well, that's a surprise!
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #262 - Host: Mitch Joel.