Welcome to episode #258 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. eMarketer consistently offers up fascinating information and stats on the Digital Marketing industry. Geoff Ramsey is both the co-founder and CEO of eMarketer and someone I have known for many, many years. He recently released his first business book, Digital Impact - The Two Secrets to Online Marketing Success (which he co-authored with Vipin Mayar). If you're looking to get an upper-hand on the digital space, both Ramsey's book and eMarketer are a true treasure trove of marketing goodness. His passion about the industry is electric. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 44:52.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Look for episode #38 of Media Hacks coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with eMarketer's Geoff Ramsey.
- His first business book is Digital Impact - The Two Secrets to Online Marketing Success with Vipin Mayar.
- You can follow Geoff on Twitter.
- This weeks music? A new surprise from David Usher.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #258 - Host: Mitch Joel.