Welcome to episode #257 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. When will the Marketing Dinosaurs die? When will those who hold the keys to marketing power truly start shifting their ways to not only embrace these new Digital Marketing channels, but to use them to unleash the most power form of Marketing that has ever been created? This was the question that Avinash Kaushik and I discussed this passed week while we were both speaking at The Art of Marketing event in Vancouver (which also featured Gary Vaynerchuk, Guy Kawasaki, Bill Taylor and Ron Tite). Avinash - the Digital Marketing Evangelist for Google and bestselling business book author of Web Analytics - An Hour A Day and Web Analytics 2.0 is a regular on this show (and a close friend). His perspectives are always fresh and direct. As usual, he holds no punches. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 46:35.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Look for episode #38 of Media Hacks coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Avinash Kaushik.
- Recorded live at The Art of Marketing that also featured: Bill Taylor, Gary Vaynerchuk, Guy Kawasaki and Ron Tite.
- Blogger at: Occam's Razor.
- Author of: Web Analytics - An Hour A Day and Web Analytics 2.0.
- On top of that, he is also the Digital Marketing Evangelist for Google.
- Avinash's start-up: Market Motive.
- You can follow Avinash on Twitter too.
- This weeks music? A new surprise from David Usher.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #257 - Host: Mitch Joel.