Welcome to episode #256 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Geoff Livingston just released his sophomore business book, Welcome To The Fifth Estate. His first book, Now Is Gone, was way ahead of the curve in terms of introducing Social Media and Digital Marketing to the greater masses, and his newest book looks at how to create sustainable and powerful Social Media strategies. Geoff also has a passion for making a difference, and it's that bridge between social causes and Social Media that truly keep him and his company (Zoetica) energized. This is Geoff's second appearance on the Podcast (his first is right here: SPOS #164 - Buzzing With Geoff Livingston). Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 46:19.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Look for episode #38 of Media Hacks coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Geoff Livingston.
- His sophomore business book is called, Welcome To The Fifth Estate.
- HIs first book is called, Now Is Gone.
- His company is Zoetica.
- Follow Geoff on Twitter.
- This weeks music? Well, that's a surprise!
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #256 - Host: Mitch Joel.