Welcome to episode #253 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. The Marketing industry only has a handful of true innovation legends. Don Peppers is one of them. Along with his business partner, Martha Rogers, they invented the term one-to-one marketing to "illustrate the importance of treating different customers differently." In 1993 they founded their own consulting company, Peppers & Rogers Group, to help brands understand the ever-changing world of the consumer, the power of data, CRM, the customer revolution and how to make Marketing more effective. They're currently authoring their tenth business book, Extreme Trust (about the new dynamics of competition). My jaw nearly hit the floor a month back when Don left a comment on my Blog (it was one of those, "gee, maybe I should pay more attention to what I publish if thought-leaders like Don Peppers are reading me!"). I reached out to Don to see if he would have an appetite to come on to the show to discuss what he's working on and how the evolution of Customer Relationship Management has changed in our digital and social world. I'm thrilled and honored that he accepted my invitation. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 45:26.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Look for episode #38 of Media Hacks coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Don Peppers from Peppers and Rogers Group.
- One-to-one Marketing
- Extreme Trust.
- This weeks music? Well, that's a surprise!
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #253 - Host: Mitch Joel.