Welcome to episode #250 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I've never been one for acknowledging anniversaries in the digital channels (things like x amount of blog posts, podcasts or how many followers I have on Twitter). To be honest, I'm not even sure that having 250 episodes of a Podcast is all that big of a deal or something worth noting (I'm not keeping count - just having fun having weekly conversations about Marketing with some of the smartest people on the planet). Thankfully, Mark W. Schaefer over at Grow thought it was something worthy of mentioning and came up with the idea of interviewing me for this 250th episode. Admittedly, I was hesitant at first, but figured it could be fun to have the tables turned or to turn this episode a little upside down. Mark has become a good friend over the past while (and we have yet to meet in our "protein forms"!). It was a fun chat all about Marketing and the revolution that has taken place with some thoughts on the evolution as it continues to change. I hope you don't find this episode too narcissistic (it was not the intention). Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 59:34.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Look for episode #38 of Media Hacks coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- A 250th anniversary chat about me conducted by Mark W. Schaefer from Grow.
- Check out Mark's new business book, The Tao of Twitter - Changing your life and business 140 characters at a time.
- Follow Mark on Twitter.
- This weeks music? Well, that's a surprise!
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #250 - Host: Mitch Joel.