Welcome to episode #248 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I've been a long time admirer of the journalism that Frank Rose puts out into the world. A long time contributing editor to Wired Magazine, Rose just released his latest book, The Art Of Immersion - How the Digital Generation Is Remaking Hollywood, Madison Avenue, and the Way We Tell Stories. Rose always sat at the intersection of technology, new media and entertainment and his latest book pushes the concepts of Digital Storytelling and transmedia even further. If you're interested in Marketing, New Media and the future of advertising, buckle up! And if this content isn't enough, be sure to check out his Deep Media Blog. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 38:28.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Look for episode #38 of Media Hacks coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Frank Rose.
- His latest book is: The Art Of Immersion - How the Digital Generation Is Remaking Hollywood, Madison Avenue, and the Way We Tell Stories.
- His is a contributing editor to Wired Magazine.
- HIs Blog is called, Deep Media.
- You can also follow Frank Rose on Twitter.
- This weeks music? Well, that's a surprise!
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #248 - Host: Mitch Joel.