Welcome to episode #247 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. This is also episode #37 of Media Hacks. It took some time to get this together and the truth is that once we could not make a couple of episodes happen, I wound up dropping the ball and not pushing for more dates to record a show. I'm thrilled we were able to make this happen and hopefully you'll enjoy the output as well. This show was actually recorded on March 25th, 2011 but I needed to get last week's episode published because both Ian Schafer and I were giving keynote addresses at this past week's Media Bistro Socialize conference in New York City. This week, you get all of the usual Media Hackers with the exception of C.C. Chapman and Christopher S. Penn. Julien Smith is present so this episode is not safe for work (#earbudswarning). Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 51:55.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- This really is Episode #37 of Media Hacks and it features:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio - PressBooks.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- Not present this week:
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- This weeks music? Well, that's a surprise!
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #247 - Host: Mitch Joel.