Welcome to episode #234 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Phil Simon is an IT guy and a small business owner. He just published his third business book, The New Small. We often forget that a small business now has access to many kinds of technology that used to be reserved for major corporations with budgets and infrastructures to make them deliver. The world has changed so much and The New Small looks at the many shifts and advances in technology. Marketers still struggle with technology and IT, and this chat with Phil Simon shines a light on where we're at... and how impressive, easy and accessible it is - if you just open up your eyes. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 33:09.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #37 of Media Hacks will happen soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Phil Simon - author of the new business book, The New Small.
- You can follow Phil on Twitter.
- The Next Wave of Technologies.
- Why New Systems Fail.
- This week's music: David Usher (with Marie Mai) - 'Je Repars' (in French).
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #234 - Host: Mitch Joel.