Welcome to episode #232 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I frequently Blog about the power of giving an amazing presentation. When I do Blog posts like that, I often cite Nancy Duarte. Along with running one of the most prestigious agencies, Duarte Design, for helping brands to create better presentations, Nancy is also the author of the recently released, Resonate - Present visual stories that transform audiences. She also authored, Slide-ology, and Blogs frequently on the topic. We finally got around to having a conversation about the state of presentations and her latest book. Here it is. Enjoy the conversation... and please excuse some of the Skype weirdness (it only happens once in a while)...
- Running time: 31:15.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #37 of Media Hacks will happen soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Nancy Duarte.
- Duarte Design.
- Nancy's new book is called, Resonate - Present visual stories that transform audiences.
- Her other amazing book is called, Slide-ology.
- You call follow Nancy on Twitter.
- This week's music: David Usher (with Marie Mai) - 'Je Repars' (in French).
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #232 - Host: Mitch Joel.