Welcome to episode #231 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Content Rules is a book whose time has come. It was written by C.C. Chapman and Ann Handley. C.C. you already know. He was instrumental in getting me into Podcasting and along with being a close friend (and a co-host on Media Hacks), he is currently a freelance digital marketing strategist and pushing his new publishing space, Digital Dads. Ann is the Chief Content Officer for MarketingProfs and was one of the co-founders of ClickZ. Content Rules focuses on the importance of content (no, great content!) in a world of Blogs, Twitter, Podcasting, Webinars and more. Prior to the Web, publishing content was an expensive and complex process, now the tools of publishing are cheap, free and easy-to-use. The one component that hasn't changed is that creating valuable content is still as difficult as it ever was, so here is your primer on creating powerful content that connects. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 44:57.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #37 of Media Hacks will happen soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with C.C.Chapman and Ann Handley about their new business book, Content Rules.
- You know C.C., he's always here :)
- Ann is the Chief Content Officer for MarketingProfs.
- You can follow Content Rules on Twitter.
- You can follow Ann Handley on Twitter.
- You can follow C.C. Chapman on Twitter.
- Grab a free preview of the book, Content Rules, right here: Content Rules - Free Preview.
- This week's music: David Usher (with Marie Mai) - 'Je Repars' (in French).
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #231 - Host: Mitch Joel.