Welcome to episode #227 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. This past summer, Andy Nulman reclaimed his past and went back to running the world famous Just For Laughs comedy festival. In looking at the line-up, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Chris Hardwick was coming to do some stand-up. Hardwick is a regular host on G4 TV's Attack of the Show, he is also the host of Wired Science TV and has his own awesome Podcast titled, Nerdist (which you should definitely listen to and subscribe to). We recorded a conversation during the festival, and then my digital recorder broke. I thought all of the recordings were lost, but was pleasantly surprised to have recovered it this afternoon. Hardwick is at the bleeding edge of where pop culture now meets nerd culture and his take on media, advertising and entertainment is well-worth the listen. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 26:11.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #37 of Media Hacks will happen soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Chris Hardwick.
- G4 TV - Attack of the Show.
- Wired Science TV.
- This week's music: David Usher (with Marie Mai) - 'Je Repars' (in French).
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #227 - Host: Mitch Joel.