Welcome to episode #226 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I last connected with Jared Spool on episode #77 of this Podcast (it has been a while and the world has changed a lot). If you're interested in the Digital Marketing spaces and curious about what makes customers click (literally), there is probably no one better in the world to help you understand how to make that happen than Jared. His company, User Interface Engineering, is known globally as the place to learn about user interface design and beyond. He also happens to be a very funny and enjoyable person to follow on Twitter. Happy Halloween! Here are some real digital treats for you. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 43:17.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #37 of Media Hacks will happen soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Jared Spool.
- User Interface Engineering.
- Follow Jared on Twitter.
- Check out some of Jared's presentations on SlideShare.
- This week's music: David Usher (with Marie Mai) - 'Je Repars' (in French).
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #226 - Host: Mitch Joel.