Welcome to episode #225 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Every once in a while, you get an opportunity to have a conversation with someone who has, literally, changed the game. This Podcast has had more than a few of those, and here's another big one. Without question, Don Tapscott has seen (and been talking about) the changes that are happening right now. He was writing about technology being a business and global game-changer for over thirty years. His latest book, Macrowikinomics (which he co-wrote with Anthony D. Williams), is already a best-seller (and for good reason). HIs last two books, Grown Up Digital and Wikinomics, are also must-have's. In this episode, we look at everything from the modern printing press to the future of business and education. He even lets us know what he thinks about Google and Apple today. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 33:40.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #37 of Media Hacks will happen soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with the one and only, Don Tapscott.
- Co-author (with Anthony D. Williams) of the recently released, Macrowikinomics.
- He's also the best-selling business book author of books like, Wikinomics, Grown Up Digital and countless other seminal books on technology and society.
- Small Change by Malcolm Gladwell in The New Yorker.
- This week's music: David Usher (with Marie Mai) - 'Je Repars' (in French).
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #225 - Host: Mitch Joel.