Welcome to episode #224 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. If you are a small to medium-sized business owner (aka a SMB), then you should be following John Jantsch and his amazing system, Blog, Podcast and best-selling business book called, Duct Tape Marketing. John brings smart, easy and practical marketing tips and strategies to get small business owners to better understand Marketing and its relevance in the growth of a business. He just released his latest book, The Referral Engine, and it's great for businesses of every size (so get it, read it and do what it says). John first joined me on episode #186 of this Podcast, so it's a real pleasure to have him back. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 28:18.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #37 of Media Hacks will happen soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents, Man On The Go, Human Business Works, Third Tribe Marketing and Escape Velocity.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - iambik audio.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with John Jantsch (he's back!).
- His latest book rocks and it's called, The Referral Engine.
- Check out the Podcast: Duct Tape Marketing Podcast.
- Check out the Blog: Duct Tape Marketing Blog.
- Check out the book: Duct Tape Marketing.
- This week's music: David Usher (with Marie Mai) - 'Je Repars' (in French).
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #224 - Host: Mitch Joel.