Welcome to episode #221 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Who is Mark Levy? I had heard his name is some of my online social networking circles, and while reviewing his site I was amazed to see testimonials like: "Mark Levy is a positioning guru extraordinaire and is my guru in residence" from David Meerman Scott author of The New Rules Of Marketing And PR and Marketing Lessons From The Grateful Dead. Simon Sinek, the best-selling business book author of Start With Why claims that Levy helped him find his "why," and corporate Blogging expert, Debbie Weil, then said that Levy is a "horse whisperer for writers and business thinkers." Beyond that high praise, Levy is also the author of Accidental Genius - Using Writing to Generate Your Best Ideas, Insight and Content. As someone who writes a lot, I fell in love with this book. First, there were many things that I do (after years of practice) but was never able to express until I read this book. Secondly (and most important), the book provided tons of new ways to write, create and spark ideas that have kept me inspired with my writing and coming up with new ideas for our clients at Twist Image. You have to give this episode a listen. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 53:47.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #36 of Media Hacks will be happening soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - Bite-Sized Edits - The Book Oven.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Mark Levy - author of Accidental Genius.
- You can also follow Mark on Twitter.
- You can also grab his free e-book, The Fascination Factor.
- Be sure to check out more on free writing.
- This week's music: David Usher (with Marie Mai) - 'Je Repars' (in French).
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #221 - Host: Mitch Joel.