Welcome to episode #220 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. On my last trip to Europe, I had the pleasure of speaking in Oslo, Norway at The Golden Tag (Gulltaggen) conference, which featured Richard Branson, Guy Kawasaki, Gary Vaynerchuk and many more. Speaking right before me was Gunther Sonnenfeld (SVP, Director of Experience & Applied Technology at RAPP) on the topics of Transmedia, participatory culture and Digital Storytelling. Gunther's perspective on how brands can really connect and flourish struck me in a deep and meaningful way. Along with becoming fast friends, we agreed to have a conversation about the topics and discuss how much the world of Marketing and Advertising has changed in the past few years. Here is our discussion. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 36:01.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #36 of Media Hacks will be happening soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads - Content Rules.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - Bite-Sized Edits - The Book Oven.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Gunther Sonnenfeld - SVP, Director of Experience & Applied Technology at RAPP.
- Adjunct professor at the Miami Ad School.
- Social entrepreneur, media theorist, evolutionary, storymaker.
- Follow Gunther on Twitter.
- Henry Jenkins - Convergence Culture.
- This week's music: David Usher (with Marie Mai) - 'Je Repars' (in French).
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #220 - Host: Mitch Joel.