Welcome to episode #216 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. This episode is proof positive that Social Media and the changes in the Digital Marketing landscape sometimes do happen with lightning fast speed. In late June, I had a Skype conversation with Chris Treadaway who is the co-author of Facebook Marketing - An Hour A Day along with Mari Smith. Back then (less than two months ago), Facebook did not have 500 million users, nor had they announced Facebook Places and there were no Facebook Credits. A lot of our conversation was around the topic of how to use Facebook as a Marketing engine, and Chris was pretty upfront that by the time the book had been published, there was no such thing as the "like" button as well. Here is our fascinating conversation all about Facebook, Marketing, privacy and the speed of the online channels. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 44:14.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #35 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it might feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - Bite-Sized Edits - The Book Oven.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Chris Treadaway.
- Co-author of Facebook Marketing - An Hour A Day with Mari Smith.
- You can also follow Chris on Twitter.
- And, of course, hang with Chris on Facebook.
- Also, check out what Facebook is publishing about you right here.
- David Usher (with Marie Mai) - 'Je Repars' (in French).
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #216 - Host: Mitch Joel.