Welcome to episode #210 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Avinash Kaushik (Analytics Evangelist at Google and the author of the best-selling business books, Web Analytics - An Hour A Day and Web Analytics 2.0) reached out to me about an idea for an episode of the Six Pixels of Separation podcast. Kaushik wanted to have a candid conversation not about what we've done right in business and in Social Media, but what we got wrong and what we learned from it. It's powerful to reflect on your mistakes and the outcomes, and it was also a fascinating conversation about Marketing, leadership, management, maturity, Social Media and every other nook and cranny we've both played in (and got ours knees scraped along the way). Feel free to add your mistakes below. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 53:52.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #33 of Media Hacks will happen some time soon and it will feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Digital Dads.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - Bite-Sized Edits - The Book Oven.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- A candid conversation with Avinash Kaushik about making mistakes (and what we have learned).
- Follow Avinash on Twitter.
- Analytics Evangelist at Google.
- Blogger at Occam's Razor.
- Author of Web Analytics - An Hour A Day and Web Analytics 2.0.
- Market Motive.
- David Usher - 'Kill The Lights'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #210 - Host: Mitch Joel.