Welcome to episode #206 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Do you question the value of Twitter? Do you still wonder if all Twitter does is help you know when people you don't care about are having pizza? Do you think there is a value for businesses to use Twitter? What about Twitter as a Marketing channel? Does it work? Can it work? If anyone would know the answers to these questions, Scott Stratten would. Stratten has well over 50,000 followers on Twitter (@unmarketing) and this had led to a very successful career in consulting, speaking and writing. Currently, Scott is promoting his first business book (named after his Twitter handle and consulting company), UnMarketing - Stop Marketing. Start Engaging (due out in early September). If you are still on the fence about Twitter, or even if you're on Twitter but struggling to build a relevant audience, this is for you. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 36:06.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #31 of Media Hacks is coming soon and it will feature:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Campfire.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - Bite-Sized Edits - The Book Oven.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Scott Stratten.
- Follow Scott on Twitter: @unmarketing.
- Scott's first business book, UnMarketing: Stop Marketing. Start Engaging, comes out in early September.
- The Shakes - 'Liberty Jones'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #206 - Host: Mitch Joel.