Welcome to episode #201 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. There are only a few authors out there who I feel compelled to read, consume, ingest and meditate on everything they do. Jeffrey Gitomer is one of the very few. When we started re-focusing Twist Image back in 2002, it was Gitomer's book, The Sales Bible (and his entire Little [insert color here] Book Of... series), that really pushed me to think differently about everything from sales and marketing to personal branding and networking. The impetuous to Blog and launch the Montreal Business Book Review were ideas based on Gitomer's writing (he's a huge proponent of establishing oneself as a recognized authority). All of his books are business best-sellers and he is also one of the most thought-provoking and entertaining public speakers around. He is a legend and it is a true honour to have him on the show. I'll recommend that you not only listen to this episode, but pass it on to five of your closest friends who have been struggling with how to get ahead in business. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 38:20.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available.
- Episode #28 of Media Hacks is coming soon (I hope!) and it features:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Campfire.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - Bite-Sized Edits - The Book Oven.
- Christopher S. Penn - Blue Sky Factory - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with sales legend, Jeffrey Gitomer.
- Follow Jeffrey on Twitter.
- For all of his amazing business books (and yes, they're all amazing), please visit: Jeffrey Gitomer's books.
- To find out where Jeffrey is speaking: Jeffrey Gitomer Seminars.
- Train One.
- You should also sign up for Gitomer's amazing e-newsletter (and yes, it's worth the sign-up): Sales Caffeine.
- The Shakes - 'Liberty Jones'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #201 - Host: Mitch Joel.