Welcome to episode #17 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. First off, my apologies for the delay. I was unable to record on the weekend as I was wrapped up in PodCamp Boston. I'll have much more on PodCamp in next week's episode of Six Pixels Of Separation. In this week's episode, we continue on our Road To Digital Marketing Conference 2006 with a special interview - Bryan Eisenberg. Bryan is the Co-Author of two fascinating books, Call To Action and Waiting For Your Cat To Bark, and he is also one of the keynote speakers at this year's Digital Marketing Conference - which is taking place in Toronto on October 19th - 20th and is presented by the CMA - Canadian Marketing Association. On with the show...
- Running time: 53:00.
- Audio comment line: 206-666-3772.
- Using new music from the Podsafe Music Network.
- Camp Walk by Derek K. Miller.
- Groove IT by Denis Kitchen.
- Comment line: 206-666-3772.
- PodCamp Boston 2006.
- Six Points Of Separation - Six Components To Consider Before Starting A Podcast.
- The Road To Digital Marketing Conference 2006.
- Presented by the CMA - Canadian Marketing Association.
- October 19th - 20th - Toronto Ontario.
- The Bryan Eisenberg Interview.
- Future Now Inc.
- Call To Action.
- Waiting For Your Cat To Bark.
- Song selection of the week (courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network) - Uncle Seth with the song, 'Cloud Song'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: 206-666-3772.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #17 - Host: Mitch Joel.