Welcome to episode #164 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Geoff Livingston is a PR guy who gets around (in the best way possible). He has a highly trafficked Blog, The Buzz Bin, is the owner of his own PR agency (which was acquired by CRT/Tanaka) and the author of the must-have book on new media and Public Relations, Now Is Gone. He was in Montreal today, so we sat down, grabbed a coffee and here is the result. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 29:14.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Old Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- Look for Media Hacks #14 at some point soon featuring:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Advance Guard.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - The Book Oven.
- Christopher S. Penn - The Financial Aid Podcast - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- Six Pixels of Separation the book is now available for pre-order.
- In conversation with Geoff Livingston - The Buzz Bin - CRT/Tanaka.
- His book is: Now Is Gone.
- David Usher - 'Kill The Lights'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #164 - Host: Mitch Joel.