Welcome to episode #159 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. This is a very special episode. I was asked to be the Guest Editor for the June 15th, 2009 issue of Marketing Magazine (titled Brave New World). The magazine's cover story is a roundtable discussion I conducted on the future of Digital Marketing featuring: Seth Godin, Charlene Li, Shelly Palmer and David Weinberger titled, Talkin' About A Revolution. The entire audio conversation is available for you right here in this episode. It's fascinating, heated and full of energy. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 58:59.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- New episode of Media Hacks is happening next week:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Advance Guard.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - The Book Oven.
- Christopher S. Penn - The Financial Aid Podcast - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- Marketing Magazine - Digital Marketing Issue - June 15th, 2009.
- Digital Marketing All-Star Roundtable featuring:
- Seth Godin - best-selling author of great books like Purple Cow, Tribes and many more. He's also the guy behind Squidoo.
- Charlene Li - best selling co-author of Groundswell and principal over at the Altimeter.
- Shelly Palmer - MediaBytes and author of Television Disrupted.
- David Weinberger - co-author of The Cluetrain Manifesto and author of Everything Is Miscellaneous and Small Pieces Loosely Joined.
- You can read the article here: Talkin' About A Revolution.
- Mobile Marketing 2.0 - June 18th, 2009 - Toronto, Ontario,
- David Usher - 'Kill The Lights'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #159 - Host: Mitch Joel.