Welcome to episode #153 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. As usual, this is confusing because it's also episode number eight of Media Hacks. This episode includes some very new news topics discussed in-depth. Lots of Google, publishing and advertising chat. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 44:08.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- BookCamp Toronto - June 6th, 2009 - MaRS Discovery District.
- The Road to Six Pixels of Separation - The Book - coming soon.
- Media Hacks #8 featuring:
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Advance Guard.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - The Book Oven.
- Not present:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- Christopher S. Penn - The Financial Aid Podcast - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- Google Profile.
- Steve Rubel - Micro Persuasion - Google's New "What's Popular" Feature Aims to Clone Digg.
- No more Wikia search.
- MySpace goes through changes.
- Is banner advertising going to be the future of online advertising?
- How much money is Facebook making?
- YouTube is losing money every day.
- Shout-out to Barbara Nixon and her class.
- David Usher - 'Kill The Lights'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #153 - Host: Mitch Joel.