Welcome to episode #152 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. This could well be one of the most energized conversations about Digital Marketing I've had in ages. Avinash Kaushik (Analytics Evangelist, Google) and I were both in Orland for the Aquent CRE8 Summit this past week. We had our own little Social Media Breakfast and this is the result. Imagine, all of this and they didn't even have Red Bull for Avinash. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 35:28.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Orlando.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- BookCamp Toronto - June 6th, 2009 - MaRS Discovery District.
- The Road to Six Pixels of Separation - The Book - coming soon.
- Media Hacks - new episode coming soon featuring:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Advance Guard.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - The Book Oven.
- Christopher S. Penn - The Financial Aid Podcast - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- In conversation with Avinash Kaushik
- Analytics Evangelist at Google.
- Author of Web Analytics - An Hour A Day.
- Blogger at Occam's Razor.
- The Shakes - 'Liberty Jones'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #152 - Host: Mitch Joel.