Welcome to episode #150 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. This is the ramblings of a lunatic and passionate marketing guy. I did not get the chance to record on my usual Sunday evening, so I suspect that things were brewing in my dreams last night. Here's an attempt to demonstrate how traditional conferences, unconferences, Twitter and Kevin Pollak create a new media landscape that all of us need to be experimenting a whole lot more with. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 36:14.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- BookCamp Toronto - June 6th, 2009 - MaRS Discovery District.
- The Road to Six Pixels of Separation - The Book - coming soon.
- Media Hacks - coming next week and featuring:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Advance Guard.
- Christopher S. Penn - The Financial Aid Podcast - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - The Book Oven.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- eMetrics conference.
- Kevin Pollak - on Twitter and his own Podcast.
- Audio Comment - Brent The Closet Geek.
- FriendFeed and Serendipity.
- Audio Comment - Kevin Behringer - Fly Over Marketing.
- Twitter Squatting.
- Six Points of Separation - How Small And Medium-sized Business Can Benefit From Social Media:
- 1. Movement.
- 2. Impenetrable niche.
- 3. Connect in ways big business can't.
- 4. Create content in the form of text, audio, video and/or images.
- 5. Respond in a cheap and effective manner.
- 6. Have that content live on - tribal knowledge.
- Music from Mark Blevis - Podcasters Across Borders:
- Robert Farrell - 'Do You Want Me To'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #150 - Host: Mitch Joel.