Welcome to episode #147 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Another juicy episode of Media Hacks. This is number five and the conversation is heating up! Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 50:12.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- BookCamp Toronto - June 6th, 2009 - MaRS Discovery District.
- The Road to Six Pixels of Separation - The Book - coming soon.
- Media Hacks #5 featuring:
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Advance Guard.
- Christopher S. Penn - The Financial Aid Podcast - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - The Book Oven. (joins in shortly after the beginning).
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- Not present:
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- Google, Branding and Search Engine Optimization.
- Twitter and the value of it - including links.
- Twitter and Facebook becoming a good referrer of web traffic.
- Twitter Follow Friday.
- The changing face of the conference business... or are we just kidding ourselves?
- Are conference moving to unconference models?
- My world is not your world.
- Podsafe Music Network:
- Munk - 'I Am (Molly's Theme)'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #147 - Host: Mitch Joel.