Welcome to episode #145 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. In another heated conversation, this is also episode #4 of Media Hacks. We're all on the call (with the exception of Julien Smith) and it's lively, snarky and (hopefully) insightful too. If you enjoy the topics of media, publishing, advertising and the newer media, please take a listen. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 38:01.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- BookCamp Toronto - June 6th, 2009 - MaRS Discovery District.
- The Road to Six Pixels of Separation - The Book - coming soon.
- Media Hacks #4.
- Chris Brogan - New Marketing Labs - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Advance Guard.
- Christopher S. Penn - The Financial Aid Podcast - Marketing Over Coffee.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - The Book Oven. (joins in shortly after the beginning).
- Not present:
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- It's the economy stupid.
- O'Reilly Tools of Change Conference.
- From Industrialization to Digitization.
- Christian Science Monitor to print only.
- New York Times subscribers if we give them all Amazon's Kindle.
- The value of publishing.
- What do consumers really want? And how do they want it?
- Most publishers are just inventory to advertisers.
- Google gets out of the radio business.
- Is Google getting into Podcast monetization?
- Sirius XM and satellite radio.
- Microsoft goes retail.
- How do the formats work and how do we make them easier to get?
- Podsafe Music Network:
- Kevin Reeves - 'Throw Me A Line.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #145 - Host: Mitch Joel.