Welcome to episode #144 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. This is a very special episode. I had the distinct pleasure of getting some time to chat with Bob Young - the guy behind Lulu.com, Red Hat and Linux Journal. We spoke during the O'Reilly Tools of Change for Publishers conference that took place in New York City. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 37:16.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- The Road to Six Pixels of Separation - The Book - coming soon.
- Media Hacks.
- Sadly, I missed PodCamp Toronto that just ended.
- BookCamp Toronto - June 6th, 2009 - MaRS Discovery District.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - The Book Oven.
- Mark Bertils - Index // MB.
- O'Reilly Tools of Change Conference.
- In conversation with Bob Young - CEO of Lulu and one of the guys behind Red Hat (he also co-founded Linux Journal).
- Podsafe Music Network:
- The Shakes - 'Liberty Jones'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #144 - Host: Mitch Joel.