Welcome to episode #143 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. This is also episode #3 of Media Hacks. It was recorded live over some of the biggest sandwiches I have ever seen at the Carnegie Deli in New York City. You'll get to hear from Chris Brogan, Hugh McGuire, Julien Smith and more. We're ranting, raving and panting all over media, publishing and books. Note: some of the language is not work safe. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 45:11.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful New York City.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- The Road to Six Pixels of Separation - The Book - coming soon.
- Media Hacks Podcast #3.
- Live from the Carnegie Deli in New York City.
- What makes World of Warcraft Not A Book?
- Chris Brogan - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- Hugh McGuire - LibriVox - The Book Oven.
- Julien Smith - In Over Your Head - Co-author of Trust Agents.
- Not killing themselves with pastrami this week:
- C.C. Chapman - Managing The Gray - Advance Guard.
- Christopher S. Penn - The Financial Aid Podcast - Marketing Over Coffee.
- O'Reilly Tools of Change Conference.
- Social Media Week NYC.
- Jeff Pulver - SocComm.
- Jeff Jarvis - Buzzmachine - What Would Google Do?
- The Digitalist - Sara Lloyd.
- Amazon Kindle 2.
- Everything Bad Is Good For You - Steven Berlin Johnson.
- Radian6 - Amber Naslund - @ambercadabra - Director of Community.
- BookCamp Toronto - June 6th, 2009 - MaRS Discovery District.
- Podsafe Music Network:
- New Leaf - 'Magic Carpet'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #143 - Host: Mitch Joel.