Welcome to episode #141 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. The Media Hacks Blog/Podcast home is live. You can see it here: Media Hacks. This is not just episode #141 of Six Pixels of Separation, but it's also episode #2 of Media Hacks. Confused? Don't be. For now, I am posting Media Hacks as a part of Six Pixels of Separation, but soon it will have its own home as well. We've got a great crew on the phone and some amazing conversation that drags all the way from Wikipedia to video games as the new home entertainment center. Apologies for the scratches, none of us know where it's from - but it's there. The good news is that if you missed your vinyl collection, the sound quality will bring back some fond memories. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 47:38.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- The Road to Six Pixels of Separation – The Book – coming soon.
- This is Media Hacks #2.
- C.C. Chapman – Managing The Gray – Advance Guard.
- Hugh McGuire – LibriVox – The Book Oven.
- Christopher S. Penn – The Financial Aid Podcast – Marketing Over Coffee.
- Julien Smith – In Over Your Head – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- Unfortunately, this guy could not make it: Chris Brogan – Co-author of Trust Agents.
- Links from Hugh McGuire re: Media Hacks #2:
- This column will change your life (Guardian column on homophily).
- Jonathan Haidt: The real difference between liberals and conservatives (TED Talk).
- Myopia: A Tale of Two Companies for 2009 (thedigitalist.net post about Nintendo & fun).
- Is it Art?, byJohn Lanchester (London Review of Books article about videogames as culture/art).
- David Usher – ‘Kill The Lights”.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #141 - Host: Mitch Joel.