Welcome to episode #135 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. We are getting close to that time of year where everyone shuts down, takes a break, re-energizes and celebrates the many great things that have happened (and will happen). In this episode, I reflect back on my conversation with Chris Brogan and then admit that I've probably said everything a whole lot better right here, on the Blog. That being said, it seems like people are still very much interested in the conversations surrounding credibility and transparency. There is also an amazing news segment and debate about the future of newspapers that is a must-listen to. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 39:32.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, connect with me, directly, through Facebook.
- Check out the other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast.
- Foreword Thinking - Episode #11 featuring Michael Gerber - E-Myth Revisited and Awakening The Entrepreneur Within.
- The Road to Six Pixels of Separation – The Book – coming soon.
- Audio Comment - Robin Browne - Being Buff.
- About the conversation with Chris Brogan.
- Trust Agents book with co-author, Julien Smith.
- Crosstech Media.
- New Marketing Labs.
- Advertising and Trust.
- Sponsored Post-Kmart Holiday Shopping Dad Style.
- Toys For Tots.
- Blog comment From David Jones at Inside PR and PR Works.
- The News Hour With Jim Lehrer – Newspaper Industry Debate.
- Six Points of Separation – Six Ways To Rethink Media:
- 1. Think small – local.
- 2. Think small – in terms of staff.
- 3. Link out – Link Journalism.
- 4. Help local businesses build their online property – not just advertise.
- 5. Go from Web to traditional.
- 6. Stop worrying about every quarter – think about the end game.
- Music from the Podsafe Music Network:
- New Leaf – ‘Magic Carpet’.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #135 - Host: Mitch Joel.