Welcome to episode #129 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. Friday was a brutal day. I came down with a terrible cold. Saturday rolled around and I wondered how I would ever get a new episode of this Podcast produced. I hopped on Twitter and asked anyone and everyone to come and help me crowdsource this new episode. This is one full episode with commentary from South Africa, Ireland, Canada, the U.S. and beyond. We also have in-depth discussion with Bryan Eisenberg, author of the new book, Always Be Testing, Blogger at GrokDotCom, co-founder of Future Now, and best-selling author of books like, Waiting For Your Cat To Bark and Call To Action. Enjoy this first-ever crowdsourced episode. Enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 39:17.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the audio community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- Subscribe over at iTunes.
- Please visit and leave comments on the Blog - Six Pixels of Separation.
- Feel free to connect to me directly on Facebook here: Mitch Joel on Facebook.
- or you can connect on LinkedIn.
- ...or on twitter.
- Facebook Group - Six Pixels of Separation Podcast Society.
- In a perfect world, I'd love for you to connect with me, directly, through my Facebook profile instead of joining the group - but, that's your call.
- Check out my other Podcast, Foreword Thinking - The Business And Motivational Book Review Podcast - sponsored by HarperCollins Canada.
- Foreword Thinking - Episode #11 featuring Michael Gerber - E-Myth Revisited and Awakening The Entrepreneur Within.
- The crowdsource episode begins here:
- Audio Comment - Sam Houston – Gamer DNA.
- Audio Comment – Peter O’Connell – Audio O’Connell.
- Audio Comment – Bill Sweetman – Sweetmantra – Yummy Names - Tucows.
- Audio Comment – Bernie Goldbach – Inside View.
- Generation Expects – Don Tapscott.
- Audio Comment – Kevin Behringer – Fly Over Marketing.
- Audio Comment – Dave Fleet – Thornley Fallis.
- Audio Comment – Marko Kulick – Photography.ca - Pets.ca.
- Audio Comment – Ahmed – Capetown, South Africa.
- In Conversation with Bryan Eisenberg – Future Now – GrokDotCom – Always Be Testing.
- Google Website Optimizer.
- Six Points of Separation – Six Ways To Always Be Testing:
- 1. Test something.
- 2. Keep at it.
- 3. Involve everybody.
- 4. Get help from the outside.
- 5. Develop a roadmap.
- 6. Keep getting educated.
- Audio Comment - Neil Bearse – Ninja Runner on Twitter.
- Music from the The PodSafe Music Network:
- Ingrid Michaelson – ‘Be OK’.
- Stand Up To Cancer.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #129 - Host: Mitch Joel.